Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Things I Love

fuzzy socks
watching my dog play, especially when she's playing with my Poppy
unconditional love
homemade fleece blankets
my Busy Bridge (one of my Poppy's favorite toys from when he was little; he gave it to me)
bottled water
twitter
foot rubs
roller-ball gel ink pens
PathWords on facebook
playing dominoes
Christmas cards
Archer Farms cranberry/almond/blueberry natural mix
full moons
purses
Wii with Jason
sunlight
laughing 'til you cry
towels that still smell like clean laundry
clean sheets and shaved legs
DVR
unexpected compliments
instant messaging
the fact that my pharmacist knows me by name and can tell when I don't feel well
old friends
new friends
a smile from a stranger
flowers
Murray's Sugar-Free Peanut Butter Cookies
cranberry bread
Christmas ornaments
flea markets
pedicures
phone calls from friends who somehow seem to know that you need to hear their voice
smoked cheddar cheese
photos of people I love
my mom's recliner (if I had a truck, I'd steal it!)
appletinis
sparkly things
the crunchy orange gum that Santa always puts in my stocking
good surprises
doing nice things for other people
my Lampe Berger
tomatoes fresh from the garden (so fresh they're still warm from the sunshine)
making jewelry
good books
original Blistex chapstick
hot tea
baking/cooking, especially for other people
V-8

List to be continued... Post a comment with the things that you love!

No comments: