Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Confession Time!

Okay...confession time! I watch the trashtastic piece of videography known as "Rock of Love Bus with Bret Michaels". I should be hanging my head in shame, but hey, sometimes it's nice to see that there are people in this world who are more screwed up than I'll ever dream of being!

So I watched the first two seasons, too, and haven't been quite as disgusted as I have been this season. Sure, Bret Michaels, while being the singer of one of the BEST hair bands ever, is sick for going after women who are nearly young enough to be his daughters. But that's part of the trashy glory known as VH-1 reality TV. This season, though, just takes things to a new level of nastiness. I truly feel like I need a full body condom just to watch it. But, it's addictive...I can't seem to turn away!

2 comments:

NA said...

Ok, I have to argue with the "BEST hair bands ever" comment. I have seen Poison twice and both times they were HORRIBLE. I've never seen a professional band make so many mistakes on stage.

I take that back, REO Speedwagon was just as bad!! I've seen them 5 times and each time got worse.

Meg said...

Hey, I said ONE of the best. I'm not at all surprised that they sucked live, but hey, I still think their greatest hits provide some good driving music for those long trips to Kansas!