Thursday, January 8, 2009

A Matter of Perspective

For Christmas this year, I bought my mom some perfume that she'd been coveting for a while - DKNY's Be Delicious. I think it smells wonderful and she called this evening to let me know that she's been enjoying it and has been wearing it frequently. And from the sounds of it, my nephew really likes it, too!

Apparently Mom sprayed some on this evening as she was getting ready for work. Before she left, my nephew, Adrian, was still at her house. She went to hug him and tell him goodbye and he said, "Wow, Grams! Are you wearing the new perfume Aunt Meg gave you?" She told him it was and he responded by saying, "That smells really good! You know, like the soap in a restaurant bathroom!" I guess she had a hard time not laughing and he said, "Well, you know, a really expensive restaurant."

I personally think that the soap in most public bathrooms stinks, but I guess it's all a matter of perspective. If that's what he think smells the best, then rock on, little guy. Rock on.

No comments: