Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Welcome to Meg's Pink Sky!

I've been an avid Myspace blogger for a little more than a year now. While I'll probably still continue to blog there occasionally, I decided that I wanted to try a different forum.

So...why pink sky? Well, it goes back to a comment that I made yesterday on the drive to Kansas City for a conference. A friend was teasing me about something and I told him to leave me alone because the people who live in my world like me. He replied by asking the color of the sky in my world; I, of course, responded, "PINK!" So, pink sky...my own little world.

Now before you think something bad about me, please realize that I don't live in a different universe and that I'm not in an altered state of reality. Pink sky is just my way of discussing what's going on in my world, or rather, my own little corner of the world. You shouldn't expect anything too Earth-shattering or profound; I just have thoughts, and life events, that I want to share with others.

So, welcome to my pink sky!

No comments: