Thursday, November 5, 2009

Sexy...Car Parts?

One evening earlier this week, I was heading up to Edmond for the night after work. I'd heard there were some accidents slowing traffic on the interstates, so I decided to take a different route. I'd never before taken Sooner Road all of the way north and connected with I-35, but I decided to try that route, figuring I might see some interesting things along the way. Boy, was I right!

I drove north to NE 24th Street, up Midwest Boulevard, and then took NE 24th west to Sooner Road. I knew that I'd drive through some relatively hoodish areas, but didn't worry about it because it wasn't yet dark. I just thought of it as an adventure!

As I was driving west, just ahead of me, I saw a purple and white striped metal building. I was a little puzzled because the area seemed pretty industrialized and I wasn't sure what the building might be. I drew closer and, as soon as I saw the building's sign, I about wrecked my car because I was laughing so hard. There, right in the middle of the hood, stood the battered purple and white building housing...wait for it...Fantasy Muffler! Hmmmm...car parts...every woman's fantasy! All I can do is wonder what's next -- Erotic Exhaust?

No comments: