Thursday, August 28, 2008

"The Hoff"

When I was a kid, I absolutely loved the TV show "Knight Rider". I didn't know that the star of the show, David Hasselhoff, was a total and complete idiot. I suppose it wouldn't have mattered -- I still would have loved the show. Today, however, I think that he's pretty much an idiot.

He's so cocky that he's now created "Hoff Space", a social networking site that's supposed to be similar to MySpace. His reasoning? "... decided to start a network where people from across the world might come together and get a conversation started over me. " Apparently, he thinks he's so cool that everyone wants to talk about him. I honestly just laughed when I first read this.

A couple of nights ago, I was watching "America's Got Talent" while I did some work -- I swear that it was because there was nothing at all on TV! Anyway, I did a complete and utter double-take when I heard him tell someone, "You're as American as the Olympics!" Ummm...I think I get what he meant, but seriously, get a history lesson, you fool! The Olympics didn't originate in the USA!

He's a food. I don't think he's necessarily a bad person, just a bit of a moron.

No comments: